Agricultural Policy and Outlook Conference Session Recordings
Each year the Department of Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics (AEDE) in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) hosts the premier forum for Ohio's agricultural and food industries. The experts covered topics and issues important to producers, agribusinesses, and elected officials. Recordings of these sessions are now available on AEDE's YouTube channel. The full playlist of all six sessions is linked here. Topics covered include:
- Consumers, Shopping, and Local Food: What's Next?
- Now Hiring: An Ohio Food and Agricultural Labor Update
- U.S. Trade Policy and Prospects for Agricultural Trade
- Agricultural Commodity Markets: Trends and Prospects
- Agricultural Finance Recovery
- A Conversation About the Next U.S. Farm Bill