Need an Outlet for Your Creative Work? Try This!
Tuesday, August 18th, 2020
Are you looking for a place to post creative work that can count toward your promotion? We would love to host your article on the Extension in the City blog and feature it in the news digest (currently sent weekly). Here’s what you need to do:
- Create the content and include a catchy title.
- Word count should be approximately 300-500 words.
- Contain science-based content with at least two references cited in the resource section.
- Include at least one quality, copyright-free photo (include alternate text).
- Have content reviewed by at least one of your peers (and note reviewer at the end of the article).
- Turn in peer-reviewed article one week prior to publication date.
Posted In: 4-H Youth Development, Ag & Natural Resources, Community Development, Engaged Ohioians, Vibrant Communities, Environmental Quality, Family & Consumer Sciences, Health and Wellness in the City, News/Updates, Sustainable Food Systems, Thriving Across the Lifespan, Urban Serving Universities, Urban-Rural Connection, Workforce Development