Welcome Interested Professionals
OSU Extension Urban Engagement is committed to innovative impacts that are relevant locally, responsive statewide, recognized nationally, and in some cases connected globally. Our urban Extension professionals respond to urban issues and empower people with education through community connections. OSU Extension works within local communities, often partnering with agencies, organizations, and industry to focus on the most significant issues in Ohio's Urban Communities. To learn more about how you can get involved, please see the resources listed below.
Ways to Get Involved
- While our focus is on Ohio counties with 200,000+ population, team involvement is open to all Ohio State personnel interested in urban engagement. The options are flexible and are used to guide the level of team interest, engagement, and expectations. Choose one of the following levels of involvement and complete this form of interest.
- Informal Member – receive and contribute information
- Affiliate Member – participate in urban Extension events and projects
- Core Member – helping plan and develop OSU Extension’s Ohio urban influence
- Contribute to the blog
- Learn more about Ohio's Urban Counties
- Email Dr. Julie Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more ways to get connected.
Urban Area Leaders
|Megan Arnold||Area 2 Leader, Lucas (Toledo) & Wood Counties|
|Nicole Debose||Area 5 Leader, Cuyahoga County (Cleveland)|
|Eric Barrett||Area 10 Area Leader, ARN Educator (Canton/Youngstown)|
|Nate Arnett||Area 15 Area Leader, Adventure Central Educator (Dayton)|
|Lindsey Latscha||Area 17 Leader, Franklin County (Columbus)|
|Vic Fresh||Area 21 Leader, Hamilton (Cincinnati) & Butler Counties|
Check out the Urban Extension Introductory Guide to learn more about Urban Extension.